Refund, Return and Warranty Policy
Return & Refund Policy
1. In order to be eligible for a refund, the product needs to be returned within 30 days. If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
2. The product and package must be in the same condition as you received it and undamaged in any way. We do not accept returns for refund without the product package.
3. After we receive your item, our team will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. It may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to be processed. Once your refund has been processed you will be informed by email.
4. Airpulse is not responsible for shipping fees related with any returned items other than defected products. We are not liable for any lost or stolen packages after they are shipped out. Airpulse is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
5. Do not return any products before getting in touch and confirming that your product is eligible to be returned.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
The following section applies to Airpulse Australia webstore consumers only.
This document describes the warranty terms for all Airpulse products sold on the webstore. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Airpulse Australia's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself if products fail to be of acceptable quality. Warranty repairs must be carried out by Airpulse Pro or its authorized repair centre.
What the warranty covers:
If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Airpulse PRO will, as its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product for free. Replacement products or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components.
How long is the warranty period:
Products are warranted one (1) year, subject to local laws and regulations, from date of purchase.
Who the warranty protects:
This warranty is valid for use by the original purchaser with original proof of purchase or receipt.
What the warranty protects:
This warranty is only valid for products distributed by authorized dealer(s) and Airpulse Australia's Online store.
Please contact AIRPULSE AUSTRALIA CUSTOMER SERVICE at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty information and service:
Customer Service: Contact Us
What the warranty does not cover:
- Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Accidents, misuse, neglect or acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Airpulse PRO.
- Any damage to the product during transit and delivery
- Removal or installation of the product.
- External causes, such as electric power fluctuations or failure
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting the specifications of Edifier.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in the user manual such as cleaning methods.
- Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
Limitation of implied warranties:
There are no warranties, express or implied, which extend beyond the description contained herein including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Exclusions of damages:
Airpulse Australia’s liability is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the product. Airpulse Australia shall not be liable for:
- Damage to other property caused by any defects in the product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, interference with business relationships, or other commercial loss, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise.
- Any claim against the customer by any other party
Effective of State Law:
The benefits conferred by this warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies in respect of the product that the consumer has under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and similar state and territory laws.
If your AIRPULSE product(s) is not purchased via AIRPULSE Web store, warranty on all AIRPULSE product(s) will be covered by the local distributor in that country, where the product was purchased. You can keep the receipt with you, as this is your proof of purchase. With your receipt, showing the date of purchase and model of the speaker, together with the serial number in hand, you are covered by local warranties.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. AIRPULSE Australia reserves the right to make a final decision regarding problem determination and the appropriate service options. These policies are subject to change without prior notice.